top of page





I lost coverage through my employer, what now?


If you lose your job-based health insurance, two (2) main options for health insurance coverage are available: an individual/Covered California plan or COBRA/CAL-Cobra continuation coverage plan. We are happy to assit you in finding out which is best suited for you and/or your family.


As a business owner, could I get penalized if I don't have certain documents readily available?

It is an absolute possibility. There are specific documents that are required by the Department of Labor, FMLA and ACA that your business must always have updated and readily available.


How can I use my medical expenses as a tax deduction?


One of the most effective ways to deduct medical expenses is to set up a Health Savings Account (HSA) along with an HSA-compative insurance plan. There are certain limitations to this strategy, so please discuss this with your insurance benefits provider.


Is my doctor in-network?

There are a couple ways to find out if your doctor is in-network; you can register on your insurance website and look up your doctor's name/location, or call your provider directly. We can also assist you if you need additional help.


Are my prescription drugs covered?

One of the most efficient ways to find out, is to visit your insurer’s website to review your health plan’s formulary, also known as a preferred drug list. A formulary is a list of medications preferred by your health plan. It includes generic and brand-name prescription drugs. Call your insurer directly to find out what drugs are covered. Be sure to have your plan information available before you call. Review your benefit and coverage materials that were mailed to you. 

bottom of page